anomy-list

RE: Newbie HTML/DEFANG question -- how do I stop im ages from being DE FANGED?

From: Peter Mueller (109832@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 19 Jan 2004 - 19:10:12 GMT

    Hello all,

    > In HTMLCleaner.pm, try changing the line for "src" under the
    > "img" => section (line 422 for me).
    >
    > Change the line "src" = "src" to "src" = "1"

    I've confirmed that the combined 'webbugs' & above source code change fixed
    this problem.

    # Disable web bugs:
    feat_webbugs = 0

    I also added the following to the allowed-file list. CEO's & VP's get
    pissed quick when this stuff doesn't work sheesh..

    # Outlook Calender appointments
    file_list_2 += |ics

    Thanks everyone!

    Peter