anomy-list

Re: Newbie HTML/DEFANG question -- how do I stop im ages from being DE FANGED?

From: Rick Johnson (109750@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 16 Jan 2004 - 00:59:34 GMT

    Peter Mueller wrote:

    > So to restore the inline messages one has to revert to 1.61, and to restore
    > the HTML-image-links make the changes you suggested? Is there a big
    > disadvantage to reverting?

    You'd need to revert to pre 1.61 to restore inline images, or go through and
    remove Content-ID from the list of headers to check within
    bin/Anomy/Sanitizer.pm

    Personally, I'm going to live with the mangled name using the rule which
    looks for *@*.com in the content ID to prevent it from being tagged as a
    *.com file

    all other tld's break too unless there's a .gif and .jpg tld that I'm not
    aware of :-P

    -Rick

    --
    Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - 109750@xyz.molar.is
    Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.