anomy-list

Re: RE: Newbie HTML/DEFANG question -- how do I stop images from being DE FANGED?

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (109665@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 16 Jan 2004 - 00:30:40 GMT

    On 2004-01-15, 15:21:07 (-0800), Jackson, Jeff wrote:
    > Yes, that seems to be the case. I haven't reverted back to 1.61, yet,
    > anyway. So far, no one in my company has complained about any missing
    > images, so I'll probably wait for a different solution (read: wait for next
    > anomy update).

    .. and just to verify that I'm alive and not ignoring y'all, this is
    on my list of things which I need to re-evaluate (defanging based on
    treating content-IDs as file-names).

     :-)

    Not sure exactly when/how, but I'm aware of the problem and agree it
    needs to be addressed.

    --
    Bjarni Rúnar Einarsson
     109665@xyz.molar.is