anomy-list

RE: Newbie HTML/DEFANG question -- how do I stop images from being DE FANGED?

From: Jackson, Jeff (109180@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 15 Jan 2004 - 23:11:23 GMT

    Hi Peter,

    My solution isn't to the problem Rick is having. I didn't understand his problem when I formulated my response. My bad, sorry to send out the wrong info.

    What my fix does, is, it will restore embedded html images in html format messages. But, it won't help Rick's problem (which is really everyone's problem...). This is where attached, inline images are being defanged (in my case they are being saved to quarantine).

    Jeff