anomy-list

Re: Newbie HTML/DEFANG question -- how do I stop images from being DE FANGED?

From: Rick Johnson (108278@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 15 Jan 2004 - 22:46:06 GMT

    108369@xyz.molar.is wrote:
    > I believe that this behaviour is caused by:
    > feat_webbugs = 1

    Changing this setting did not solve the problem. In this case, it appears
    that the Content-ID with .com mismatches the .jpg extension. This mismatch
    triggers the default defang rule, which renames the attachment.

    I tried turning off webbugs, and no change.

    -Rick

    --
    Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - 108278@xyz.molar.is
    Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.