anomy-list

Re: msg_ tags

From: 106404@xyz.molar.is
Date: Sun 21 Dec 2003 - 23:57:35 GMT

    there is a way to define action-specific messages where anomy has taken
    actions. Its all in the documentation.

    If you want something added on *all* mails in the body, you can use procmail
    with for example cat-;echo "message"; - but be careful ... this kind of
    thing can not show up in html mails, break base64 encoding etc. To do it in
    a foolproof way over different mime types, encoding systems etc would be a
    big job.

    If anyone does know how to do this, btw, I would love to know!

    Oliver Tickell.