anomy-list

Re: Copy e-mails

From: Rick Johnson (105880@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 18 Dec 2003 - 15:52:39 GMT

    Carlos Eduardo Vianna - SouthTech wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > Im running Anomy perfectly, to catch attaches and other stuff. Works just great.
    >
    > Now I need to do an different thing, and I dont know if an-sanitizer will do it. Or if there is any way of doing this directly at Sendmail.
    >
    > I have 4 mailboxes: support1 support2 support3 support4 @domain.com
    >
    > I need all e-mails from this mailboxes forwaded to support-supervision. For incoming messages, its Ok. For OUTGOING, I dont know how to do. Is there an easy way? Sice its for this addrs only, I think it wouldnt be so hard if manually configured.
    >
    > Any help??

    While this is slightly OT for this list, We have to do the same thing.
    Check out the milter program Synonym. We're doing okay with the 0.3-2
    release and filter incoming and outgoing by destination or source
    envelopes, respectively. Find it here:

    http://www.modulo.ro/synonym/

    -Rick

    --
    Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - 105880@xyz.molar.is
    Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc. (from home)