anomy-list

Announcing sanitizer.pl, rev 1.65

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (105795@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 18 Dec 2003 - 13:30:18 GMT

    Hi all,

    I've released a new version of the Sanitizer. So far I've had no
    complaints at all about revision 1.64 (the one with the exciting QP
    updates), so since it corrects certain important security issues as
    well as the QP usability stuff, I'm recommending everyone upgrade.

    This new revision, 1.65, contains one very minor change which fixes a
    rather annoying bug where attachments which hit the "drop" or "save"
    policies might (in some cases) not get properly removed entirely from
    the message.

    Get it here:

      http://mailtools.anomy.net/dist/anomy-sanitizer-1.65.tar.gz

    --