anomy-list

Copy e-mails

From: Carlos Eduardo Vianna - SouthTech (105703@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 18 Dec 2003 - 13:31:54 GMT

    Hello!

    Im running Anomy perfectly, to catch attaches and other stuff. Works just great.

     Now I need to do an different thing, and I dont know if an-sanitizer will do it. Or if there is any way of doing this directly at Sendmail.

        I have 4 mailboxes: support1 support2 support3 support4 @domain.com

        I need all e-mails from this mailboxes forwaded to support-supervision. For incoming messages, its Ok. For OUTGOING, I dont know how to do. Is there an easy way? Sice its for this addrs only, I think it wouldnt be so hard if manually configured.

        Any help??

        Thanks very much

        Carlos Eduardo

    Attachments: