anomy-list

undefined value as a symbol error in Sanitizer.pm

From: Jackson, Jeff (105480@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 16 Dec 2003 - 21:40:37 GMT

    Hi,

    I've been running anomy for the better part of a year. I've got a production and a test server set up. Recently I lost the harddrive on my production server, so I put the test server in it's place and life is fine. Except, I need to rebuild the production server.

    Both servers were running Redhat 8.0. I decided to go with RH9 when I started to rebuild the new server.

    So, I set everything up on RH9, copied all my configs over from the test server and I'm getting the following error in /var/log/anomy:

    Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at /usr/local/anomy/bin/Anomy/Sanitizer.pm line 1064.

    I'm not much of a programmer, I'm hoping someone will have an idea as to what might be causing this?

    TIA,
    Jeff

    hosted by molar.is