anomy-list

Sanitizer mangles file attachments when fp-linux-fs expires

From: Romek Zylla (105262@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 10 Dec 2003 - 01:13:27 GMT

    Hello anomy-list,
      I spent few hours finding why on two redhat 9.1 installation
      sanitizer works differently. One difference was that one had
      f-prot for Linux - daemonized and expired test version and
      the other had f-prot for workstation.
      The first is my production server and the other is my test machine.
      It seems that Sanitizer mangles file attachments when fp-linux-fs
      expires - f-prot gives unknown error and eventually sanitizer
      not knowing what to do delivers files with mangled names.
      For example first.rtf is mangled to first_rtf.something which
      cannot be clicked in Eudora or any mail reader.

    --
    Best regards,
     Romek                          mailto:105262@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is