anomy-list

Announcing sanitizer.pl, rev 1.64

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (104965@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 09 Dec 2003 - 00:48:47 GMT

    Hi all,

    I've released an updated version of the Sanitizer. This
    is the release y'all have been waiting for, which attempts
    to correct the PDF corruption problem by changing the way
    quoted-printable encoding is handled.

    Since this is a pretty extensive change, I'm not
    advertising this release on the main Anomy page or marking
    it as "current", until I've had some positive feedback
    from people on the mailing list - consider this a
    semi-experimental release.

    The test-cases all look pretty good, but I'm still feeling
    cautious, mostly because I've been sitting on this code
    for such a long time and it took me a while to refresh my
    memory when I finally got time to revisit it and polish
    for release.

    Please try it out and let me know whether:

     a) It solves your QP problems.
     b) It breaks anything else.

    Thanks! :-)

    The new version can be downloaded from: