anomy-list

Re: The QP encoding issue - again!

From: Dustin Puryear (104717@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 01 Dec 2003 - 22:08:36 GMT

    Do you still have your modifications? Our modifications are, alas, not
    fixing the problem. If you are able to stop the problem entirely then that
    would be even better than the solution we tried, and the one that Bjarni has
    proposed. I'm very interested in his patches, but I'd rather Anomy didn't do
    any unnecessary conversions if possible.