anomy-list

Re: Installation WAS Re: Commercial Support

From: Carlos Eduardo Vianna - SouthTech (103796@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sun 23 Nov 2003 - 13:55:53 GMT

    Hello Bjarni and you all.

    Thank you very much for the reply. Ill check out the FProt package. Wow..
    f-prot remembers my my BBS years. Os/2, Remote Acces, pascal coding, hehe...
    great times :]

    I have installed Anomy in a server for testing, and faced an problem. When I
    send a message to someone in the sanitized domain, it gets back to me with
    550 Host Unknown. Just like:

    - I send email to 103922@xyz.molar.is
    - I receive a messa saying that 103922@xyz.molar.is.clean does not exist

    I see that the .clean is added in one of those rules that I do not fully
    understant (those that were put in sendmail.cf). Maybe im missing something,
    like telling sendmail that dominio.com.br.clean is a local domain that
    should be forwarded to dominio.com.br? Or something else?

    I appreciate your support. Thank you.

    Carlos Eduardo Vianna
    SouthTech TI
    103796@xyz.molar.is