anomy-list

Re: The QP encoding issue - again!

From: Dustin Puryear (100668@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 11 Nov 2003 - 04:02:30 GMT

    Precisely. Because binary files, i.e., a PDF, is being encoded using QP
    encoding Anomy is garbling them. (Not that Anomy is buggy. It's the mail
    clients that are buggy.) If you hit the Anomy archives you will understand
    the problem.

    The actual plan right now is to either undo the changes made by Anomy, or to
    simply stop Anomy from making the changes in the first place. I'm simply
    hoping someone has already modified and tested these changes in Anomy.