anomy-list

RE: Inline Logging Won't Quit

From: Eric Robinson (99626@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 06 Nov 2003 - 16:01:26 GMT

    Thanks for the tip.

    I looked through anomy.conf and did not see where I can turn off the
    attachment. How do I do that?

    --
    Eric Robinson
    Director of Information Technology

    -----Original Message----- From: Marvin Herbold [SMTP:99660@xyz.molar.is] Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 4:33 PM To: Eric Robinson Cc: 99705@xyz.molar.is Subject: Re: [anomy-list]: Inline Logging Won't Quit

    Well, anomy can add a text file to emails as attachments if you configure it to do so. The problem you are probably seeing is that many email clients would automatically expand attached text files and images and show them inline. You may have to turn off both inlined messages AND attached messages if you absolutely cannot tolerate any messages being shown in the client's email reader.

    Eric Robinson wrote:

    >I like sanitizer, but my users are beginning to complain because most >messages contain the following information at the bottom: > > >

    -- Marvin Herbold 99660@xyz.molar.is http://www.herbold-family.com

    hosted by molar.is