Re: Inline Logging Won't Quit

From: Marvin Herbold (
Date: Thu 06 Nov 2003 - 00:33:05 GMT

    Well, anomy can add a text file to emails as attachments if you
    configure it to do so. The problem you are probably seeing is that many
    email clients would automatically expand attached text files and images
    and show them inline. You may have to turn off both inlined messages
    AND attached messages if you absolutely cannot tolerate any messages
    being shown in the client's email reader.

    Eric Robinson wrote:

    >I like sanitizer, but my users are beginning to complain because most
    >messages contain the following information at the bottom:

    Marvin Herbold

    hosted by