anomy-list

Re: Content ID vs. filename?

From: Rick Johnson (98987@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sat 01 Nov 2003 - 00:36:29 GMT

    Might it be possible to either exclude the Content-ID fix (make it feature
    selectable), or come up with a rule which looks for "part.*@.*.com" and
    exclude it from the typical exe/com rule we all probably use? This is
    continuing to bite us as well. In our case the attachments are called:

    part#.########.########@domain.tld

    Just don't know how to implement, but it seems an exclusionary rule might work.

    -Rick

    --
    Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - 98987@xyz.molar.is
    Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.