anomy-list

Content ID vs. filename?

From: Rick Johnson (98352@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 29 Oct 2003 - 18:35:36 GMT

    I was experimenting with a new feature of Mozilla Thunderbird today - the
    ability to paste inline screenshots (as JPEG attachments).

    When I sent a message with a screen shot embedded, the recipient on the
    other size said that Sanitizer had pulled the attachment. I thought this was
    a bit odd, so I looked at my message source. Here's a bit of the mime header:

    The Sanitizer log stated that the file had been quarantined with the name of

    att-part1.05020101.03080905_medata.com-3fa00103.SV

    Which is telling me that Anomy picked up the Content-ID instead of the name
    or filename fields.

    Is there a setting I can change? Is Thunderbird setting the wrong
    mime-headers for this message, or is Anomy looking in the wrong place?

    Thanks,
    -Rick

    --
    Rick Johnson, RHCE #807302311706007 - 98352@xyz.molar.is
    Linux/Network Administrator - Medata, Inc.