anomy-list

Problems with .com files...

From: Marvin Herbold (97879@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 15 Oct 2003 - 16:10:51 GMT

    Looks like nobody can offer me a solution to my problem with .com files?

    To recap: Inline images in HTML are given identifiers such as
    "97924@xyz.molar.is" - they also have a separate file name
    header field that gives the image a proper file name (ending in .gif or
    whatever). If I have a rule to drop .com files in my Anomy
    configuration files, it will nuke those images, even though their _file_
    names don't end in .com, only their _id_ does...

    Sample of an actual image header:

    --MIMEStream=_2+76342_040116330413413_1055088934

    As you can see, the file name clearly ends in ".gif" - however this
    inline image attachment is dropped because the content id ends in

    --
    Marvin Herbold
    97879@xyz.molar.is

    hosted by molar.is