anomy-list

Re: Insecure dependency

From: Vishnath (97269@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sun 12 Oct 2003 - 02:18:37 GMT

    [ Eftirfarandi var sent af vef molar.is í frh. af bréfi
      http://www.molar.is/listar/anomy-list/2002-05/0013.shtml ]

    QUOTED_MESSAGE:
    > I tried your advise, but it does not work. I even
    > forced the path on the @INC variable on sanitizer.pl (Kids,
    > do not try this at home!). Maybe some obscure file
    > rights?
    >
    > Max
    >
    > At 02:25 p.m. 07/05/2002 -0400, Brian Schonecker
    > wrote:
    [SNIP]

    I had this problem when I was trying to send email using sendmail with -T option set. The work around is as follows which helped me.

    eval { open (MAIL,"|/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -t "); };
      $@ && die("Could not open");

    Hope this works for you.

    However, you need to clean up your environment and set the lib path properly.

    Example

    use lib qw(/usr/local/bin /usr/sbin .);
    delete @ENV{qw(IFS CDPATH PATH ENV BASH_ENV)}; # Make %ENV safer

    Hope this helps.