anomy-list

Problem

From: Brent Kennedy (95044@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sun 05 Oct 2003 - 06:43:30 GMT

    I just recently found Anomy Sanitizer and like what it says it can do, my
    only issue is that I cant get it running on my server.

    ERROR:

    Can't locate MIME/Base64.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
    /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux
    /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /bin) at
    Anomy/MIMEStream.pm line 81.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Anomy/MIMEStream.pm line 81.
    Compilation failed in require at Anomy/Sanitizer.pm line 45.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Anomy/Sanitizer.pm line 45.
    Compilation failed in require at ./sanitizer.pl line 45.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./sanitizer.pl line 45.

    I checked with the "perl -MCPAN -e shell" command and found that i have the
    newest version of MIME::Base64

    This is a fresh server, running slackware 8.1 with perl 5.8.1 installed and
    I have the newest version of spamassassin with all its modules working in
    conjunction with postfix.

    I downloaded version 1.63 from the mailtools site, moved it and ran the
    tests. I got the same error(as above) in all the .log files after the test
    failed.

    I did notice something in the help files about symbolic links, but i am not
    sure about what exactly he is stating there.

    Am i missing something simple here?

    thanks in advance!

    Brent Kennedy
    www.chcfl.com