anomy-list

Dropping mail entirely...

From: Marvin Herbold (92614@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 09 Sep 2003 - 15:46:37 GMT

    I have the latest version of anomy sanitizer up and running and it
    rocks. I am using a configuration that drops attachments of the
    executable type. What I would REALLY like to do is drop those emails
    entirely. Is this possible? Basically my company isn't supposed to get
    executable attachments via email and if they do, it's a virus or trojan.
    And usually we get a dozen or so per day and it eats into our time
    having to find and delete those emails amongst the valid ones. We'd
    like to just drop the email entirely if it has executable attachments,
    keep it if it has other types (but still drop winmail.dat, etc)...

    Thanks for your help!

    Marvin Herbold

    Email: 92614@xyz.molar.is