Re: Using two versions of Anomy in parallel

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (
Date: Tue 09 Sep 2003 - 14:12:33 GMT

    On 2003-09-09, 10:56:00 (-0300), Ret wrote:
    > I use procmail to invoke anomy, and so I have a system variable called ANOMY
    > pointing the path to my anomy installation. If I use two sanitizers at the
    > same time while in different directories, how am I suppose to correctly
    > invoke each version? Are there other dependencies (sys variables, paths,
    > etc) that have to be taken into account??

    This is easy enough to do - just set the ANOMY variable within the
    procmail rule (or within a shell-script wrapper invoked by the
    procmail rule) and you should be fine.

    There shouldn't be any other dependancies to worry about.

    Bjarni R. Einarsson                           PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89                -><-

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: Spammers, please send lots of mail to:

    Was I helpful? Let others know:

    hosted by