anomy-list

RE: file permissions and tnef2multipart.pl

From: Noel Clarkson (92247@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 05 Sep 2003 - 05:10:26 GMT

    > > I am curious, where is your tnef2multipart.pl file located, in the
    > > /usr/local/anomy/bin directory?
    >
    > My tnef2multipart.pl script lives under /usr/local/bin, whereas Anomy
    lives
    > under /usr/local/anomy

    Mine is in anomy/contrib
    I've tried symlinking it from the anomy/bin directory, no change.

    I've worked out that my problem lies somewhere in the TNEF.pm in the
    read function (it starts reading the file but then at some stage in the
    read loop it gives up and returns the error). Not that I think the
    TNEF.pm is at fault, but that is where it's giving the error and I've
    been trying to track this through so that I'd get some idea about where
    the problem might be (other than the file permission problem the error
    points to).

    If anyone has an idea of what to poke at within the function (if there's
    anyone really that keen to have a look!!) or what I could try next
    that'd be great.

    cheers,

    noel.

    hosted by molar.is