anomy-list

unknown exit code

From: Martin Hogg PHR (91576@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 01 Sep 2003 - 22:25:06 GMT

    Hi, my Sanitizer system has just stopped working after a year of flawless
    operation. I now get an "unknown exit code 256" for all emails received:
    SanitizeFile (filename="unnamed.txt", mimetype="text/plain"):

    Match (rule="2"):

    ScanFile (file="/var/quarantine/att-unnamed.txt-3f53b89f.3M"):

    Unknown exit code: 256

    Enforced policy: defang

    I have tried the simple things of verifying the state of the configuration
    files, reinstalled the software etc. But at the moment, I haven't a clue
    where I should be looking to try and solve the problem. I have also tried
    upgrading to the latest version - I didn't expect it to fix the problem, and
    it didn't.. Any pointers?

    Regards

    Martin Hogg

    Picasso HR Limited

          Tel: 01473 890037
          Fax: 01473 890158
          Mobile:07762 572340
          http://www.picassohr.com

    If you have received this email in error please advise the sender
    immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and delete
    the message from your system.

    Attachments:
     + http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list//13/3c/3f53c764/01.unnamed.html
     + http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list//13/3c/3f53c764/02.picassologo269x79.jpg