anomy-list

RE: Questions about anonmy

From: Yancey B. Jones (90957@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 26 Aug 2003 - 18:24:27 GMT

    I set my configuration based on the instructions at the following url:
    http://www.advosys.ca/papers/postfix-filtering.html

    After filtering with anomy and spamassassin I also do a virus check on it
    with Vexira antivirus. This setup serves about 60 people and it is running
    on an AMD K6-2 350MHz, 128MB with Gentoo 1.4RC1 installed. Web access to
    email is provided by Squirrelmail. This server has been installed for about
    9 months and has never had a problem. The only down time was due to an
    extended power outage and this just happened recently.

    I would think that your server would have no problems handling your email
    requirements. The instructions at the above link gives you essentially what
    you are asking for. You may want to tweak their conf files some to fit your
    exact situation, but their defaults do pretty much what you are asking.

    -Yancey