anomy-list

[BEST PRACTICES] Using more than one policy

From: Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz (89053@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 23 Jul 2003 - 13:55:57 GMT

    Hi all. I'd like to scan my email twice. The first time I'll check to
    see if the user can receive an attachment of a file named foo.txt. If he
    can receive this attachment I want to scan foo.txt fo viroses. Which is
    the best way to do this with procmail/sanitizer ?

    1 - invoke sanitizer twice :

        Is this case how do I tell procmail to execute the virus scanner
        when my first scritp says the user can receive the file ?

    2 - use two file_list on sanitizer.cfg :

        In this case how do I tell sanitizer to invoke mode than one
        file_list ?

    3 - use only one script :

        I think it works. But I'd like to keep thing separate !

    --
    Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
    IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

    hosted by molar.is