anomy-list

Strange problem with tnet2multipart.

From: list (88728@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 21 Jul 2003 - 21:32:00 GMT

    System Suse 7.2 perl 5.6 anomy 1.63 tnef2multipart 0.3.
    I have set up a system as desribed by Advosys with postfix spamassasin and
    above mentioned components.
    In tnef2multipart it is stated that:
    file_list_1 = (?i)(winmail.dat)
    file_list_2_policy = accept:drop:drop:drop
    file_list_2_scanner = 0:::/usr/local/bin/tnef2multipart.pl %FILENAME

    I belive that the first line in a typo so i changed it to:
    file_list_2 = (?i)(winmail.dat)
    file_list_2_policy = accept:drop:drop:drop
    file_list_2_scanner = 0:::/usr/local/bin/tnef2multipart.pl %FILENAME

    Anyway:
    When i call tnet2multipart from the commandline with winmail.dat a resonable
    output is produced.

    BUT when it is called via the sanitizer (incoming mail) it somehow dies. All
    I can see in the error log is a exitcode of 65280,
    I have traced the problem to that tnef2multipart is called OK but it dies
    silently somewhere in the TNEF::Convert.
    Besides that I am out of clues.

    Suggestions welcomed.

    hosted by molar.is