anomy-list

Logs multiplying and other stories.

From: Dave Cridland [Home] (88641@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 18 Jul 2003 - 08:27:16 GMT

    Hiya folks,

    I've been filtering mail using a SMTP proxy driver in postfix, the
    intention being that I can prefork and other goodies, as well as wrap
    SpamAssassin into the same thing.

    Two questions:

    1) If two messages are sent through the same session, Anomy appends the
    first message's log as well as the second's, if either log isn't empty.

    Can I just $sanitizer->{'log'} = new Anomy::Log after each message, or
    do I need to do something else?

    2) Is there any way of sticking the message's score into the headers, or
    whether it "passed" or not? (I filter using Sieve anyway, so I can move
    dodgy looking messages out of the way quite easily.)

    Ta in advance,

    Dave.

    hosted by molar.is