anomy-list

Re: Regular exp.

From: Brian Dube (85957@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 20 Jun 2003 - 02:53:15 GMT

    No, the suggestion I provided would not allow you to scan anything. If
    you really want to scan everything, you'd have to specify that in a
    rule instead of relying on file_default_policy with no rules defined. I
    get the different styles of regular expressions confused, but I think
    ".*" in your file_list would catch everything (without the quotes). The
    parameter (?i) is not necessary for a catch-all rule.

    Brian

    On Thursday, Jun 19, 2003, at 12:41 US/Central, list wrote:

    > Yes but can it then also bevirus scanned?

    hosted by molar.is