anomy-list

Disposition-Notification-To Field

From: Scott Renda (84620@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 17 Jun 2003 - 18:16:21 GMT

    Anybody have any experiences with this field type, also known as a read or
    delivery receipts in Outlook. Thanks to the help of people who read this
    board, I got the Anomy and the Advosys tnef script working like a charm. I
    did turn off the boundaries setting in the anomy.conf file so the header
    information wasn't included in a separate attachment.

    But, when a user send an RTF mail from Outlook requesting a read receipt, I
    get the following [see attached]. If someone tries to answer a read receipt
    request, the message will hang in the user's outbox. Anybody?? TIA.

    Scott

    Scott Renda
    High Technology Solutions, Inc.
    Phone: 858-495-0508