anomy-list

html type of messages are unchecked?

From: Marek Jambrich (84493@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 16 Jun 2003 - 12:51:29 GMT

    I would like to ask about configuration of sanitizer.
    I am using sanitizer 1.49 (Debian woody).
    When I receive email composed in Outlook with type set as plain text
    with *.exe attachment sanitizer works well (drop, defang or save exe
    file). But when I receive email composed in type html with the same
    *.exe sanitizer did not manipulate it. I have no X-Sanitizer
    "marks" in email header.
    I try to change various combinations of feat_fixmime, feat_html,
    feat_uuencoded but it has no influence.

    Can anabody help me?

    Thank you very much in advance

            Marek

    --
    Ing. Marek Jambrich                  SPEL-PROCONT s.r.o.
    email: 84493@xyz.molar.is           Kupelna 1/A

    hosted by molar.is