anomy-list

(no subject)

From: Derrick Webber (84010@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 13 Jun 2003 - 23:57:53 GMT

    Scott Renda wrote:

    >Can't locate Anomy/Sanitizer.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
    >Looks like a problem with the include statement, but I don't see why.

    In the tnef2multipart script, set the variable $ANOMY to the directory you
    installed Anomy in. Set $ANOMY_CONF to the location of your anomy config file.

    Also, make sure you have the shell environment variable ANOMY set to the
    same as $ANOMY in the tnef2multipart script and make sure it's exported.

    >Also, can someone shed some light on the script:
    >
    >file_list_2_policy = accept:drop:drop:drop
    >file_list_2_scanner = 0:::/usr/local/bin/tnef2multipart.pl %FILENAME
    >
    >Why use : instead of say 4, as referenced in the anomy readme? Are the exit
    >codes anomy returns dependent on attachment type or are they universal? I
    >am just confused about using colons there, shouldn't there be other exit
    >codes??

    tnef2multipart exits with with either 0 ("it worked") or something else
    ("it failed"). Some virus scanners emit different exit codes to identify
    particular failures... our simple little script just uses two so there's no
    need to specifically define them in the anomy config.

    --
      Derrick Webber  84010@xyz.molar.is
      Advosys Consulting Inc. Ottawa