anomy-list

Re: Exchange users

From: Brian Dube (83882@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 13 Jun 2003 - 16:20:53 GMT

    I see two options for you: you can accept winmail.dat files with no
    scanning at all (see example 1), or you can scan the individual
    components of the file (see example 2).

    Example 1: (change x to a number suitable number for your setup)

    file_list_x_scanner = 0
    file_list_x_policy = accept
    file_list_x = (?i)(winmail\.dat)$

    Example 2:

    Use the tnef2multipart.pl script from Advosys to separate and scan the
    parts of a winmail.dat archive. See
    http://www.advosys.ca/papers/filter-misc/tnef2multipart.pl for the
    script and comments on usage. With recent versions of Anomy Sanitizer,
    this script can also be found in the contrib directory.

    On Thursday, Jun 12, 2003, at 22:46 US/Central, Robin Mordasiewicz
    wrote:

    > What do I have do tweak in order to allow the winmail.dat files to not
    > scanned/defanged but to not mangle them so that Exchange users can
    > still
    > send meeting requests.

    hosted by molar.is