anomy-list

Re: quick way to get user_perfs looked at in filter.sh

From: Derrick Webber (83486@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 11 Jun 2003 - 15:15:37 GMT

    You might want to look at using SpamAssassin's SQL capability for user
    prefs: http://spamassassin.rediris.es/dist/sql/README

    We played with this a while ago, and many (but not all) SA settings,
    including whitelists, can be individualized by sticking them in a
    database.

    Also, if you're using SquirrelMail (www.squirrelmail.org), there's a
    plug-in available to let users manage their own SA settings.

    --
     Derrick Webber  83486@xyz.molar.is
     Advosys Consulting Inc. Ottawa

    Kirk Moore said: > > I have tried to research this, but nothing yet. > > We are using the filter.sh and running spamassassin from within this > program. We really want to also use the user_perfs as we allow people to > add whilelist and blacklisted items. > > Anyone have a solution? > > > -- > Kirk Moore > Network/Software Engineer > > Black holes are created when God divides by zero! >

    hosted by molar.is