anomy-list

content-type defanging

From: Brian Dube (83304@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 11 Jun 2003 - 10:12:09 GMT

    I thought I changed everything back the way it was before this problem
    started, but it's still causing trouble. Normal inline text messages
    are now being rewritten with Content-Type: application/DEFANGED so that
    no mail client I have available can display the text inline. This
    doesn't happen when I change file_default_policy to accept, but this
    was kept at defang even before this problem started.

    Linux 2.2.22, Sanitizer 1.60, procmail 3.13.1, Postfix 20010228

    Thank you,
    Brian

    hosted by molar.is