anomy-list

Re: tnef2multipart winmail.dat convertor

From: Alexey Lobanov (80838@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 21 May 2003 - 10:27:51 GMT

    Hello.

    I have severe problems while implementing tnef2multipart with Anomy (1.57 & 1.59
    tested). Looks like wrong MIME structure is generated when single file winmail.dat is
    replaced with multipart/mixed stuff. See:

    [...end of text/plain part...]

    --Message-Boundary-4440

    Subject: (no subject)

    ------------=_1053511062-24501-0

    0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB

    [..end of quote.]

    "--Message-Boundary-4440" belongs to initial, non-sanitized message. Removal of any of
    two "Content-Type: multipart/mixed" sets makes MIME intact. Unfortunately, I was not able
    to find this point in Sanitizer.pm (?) yet. But I still try.

    Any help will be appreciated.

    Alexey

    hosted by molar.is