anomy-list

Re: Postfix incoming mail only...

From: Alexey Lobanov (80316@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 19 May 2003 - 13:28:25 GMT

    Hello.

    Subject: [anomy-list]: Postfix incoming mail only...
    From: Robert Gabriel <80406@xyz.molar.is>
    Send reply to: 80406@xyz.molar.is
    To: 80356@xyz.molar.is
    Date sent: 19 May 2003 13:28:43 +0200

    > Hello,
    >
    > Is there any way we can only remove attachments for incoming mail only?

    Could you please define more exactly: what is the [techniclal] difference between
    "incoming" and "outgoing" mail at your mail relay? There are too many variants.

    Just a thought: domain in MAIL FROM: cannot be a criteria. Lot of maleficious mail uses
    recipient's domain as sender's.

    > Users need to be able to send images etc.

    A general idea is to define an alternative SMTP service for local users. I.e, bound to
    other (Intranet) interface.

    Alexey

    hosted by molar.is