anomy-list

Re: HTML Comments

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (79024@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 12 May 2003 - 23:47:18 GMT

    On 2003-05-08, 13:19:21 (-0400), Kevin Ring wrote:
    > Is there anyway, using Anomy that I can strip HTML comments
    > completely from processed messages?

    No, not using Anomy itself. You'd need to write at least a little
    bit of code - either modify the HTMLClean.pm module to do it or
    create your own parser to do the trick. If this is the only thing
    you want to do (you aren't interested in the security features of
    the sanitizer), then you might want to take a look at simplify.pl,
    which is included in the sanitizer distro.

    It gives a much simpler example of how the MIMEStream.pm module can
    be used to rewrite messages.

     79024@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send lots of mail to: 79146@xyz.molar.is

    Was I helpful? Let others know: http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=Juggler