anomy-list

HTML Comments

From: Kevin Ring (76946@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 08 May 2003 - 17:19:21 GMT

    Is there anyway, using Anomy that I can strip HTML comments completely from
    processed messages?

    The reason I ask is that spam are starting to use comments placed inside of
    words, making it difficult for the filter we're using to be effective. If I
    could strip the comments out, it might make it easier for the filter to do
    its job.

    I checked the documentation and didn't see anything like this, but I thought
    minds brighter than mine might have a solution.

    Thanks in advance for your help,

    Kevin

    hosted by molar.is