anomy-list

Meaning of html_count in HTMLCleaner.pm

From: David Santinoli (75876@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 06 May 2003 - 17:01:24 GMT

    Greetings,
      what exactly is the role of the "html_count" entity in HTMLCleaner.pm?
    I seem to understand it has something to do with values in $known_tags,
    and since I set '"div" => 1' instead of '"div" => \$r_style' there,
    I'd like to know what funny side effects I should expect.
    (I don't speak Perl, so my guessing abilities are a bit limited :-) ).

    Is it "1" the "right" value to give? (I see some other tags have
    different integers associated with them.)

    Thanks,
     David

    --
     David Santinoli, Milano             +   <75960@xyz.molar.is>