anomy-list

RE: Re: Garbage on pdf attachements using quoted-pr intable

From: 75735@xyz.molar.is
Date: Sun 04 May 2003 - 23:48:12 GMT

    This problem seems to come up a bit, and whilst I understand it's not a
    problem with anomy itself, if there is a good work around so that pdfs don't
    get corrupted, could a "how-to set up the work around" be posted somewhere
    (or included in the manual or something). Seems that there are a few work
    arounds floating around, I'd rather use one that was around than set one up
    myself (and probably get bits wrong in the process!). If someone want's to
    give me a few pointers on what I need to set up, I'd be happy to write some
    sort of how-to myself and submit it for inclusion in the manual etc. after I
    get it working.

    cheers,

    noel

    On Friday, May 02, 2003 10:39 PM, Emmanuel Lacour
    [SMTP:75833@xyz.molar.is] wrote:
    > On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 01:49:48PM +0200, Emmanuel Lacour wrote:
    > > On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:49:55AM +0000, Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:
    > > >

    > > > Currently the only way to avoid this problem is to wrap the
    > > > sanitizer in a procmail ruleset or helper script which will
    > > > quarantine the original unmodified message and use it verbatim if
    > > > the sanitizer doesn't find any security risks in it.
    > >
    > > I could do that, as I always write incomming message to disk before
    > > sending to sanitizer, then amavis adn another script for loging
    > > attachment in DB.
    > >
    > > But how could I know if sanitizer hit something or no, I desn't see a
    > > particular exitcode using $?
    > >
    > I didn't see the score_bad option and the "!" possible on the policy to
    > increment the score. I now use this to get an exitcode != 0 and got a
    > new working script which send the original message if the exit code is
    > 0.
    >
    > It just needs a little bit more disk io ;-// but it works.
    >

    > --
    > Emmanuel Lacour ------------------------------------ Easter-eggs
    > 44-46 rue de l'Ouest - 75014 Paris - France - Métro Gaité
    > Phone: +33 (0) 1 43 35 00 37 - Fax: +33 (0) 1 41 35 00 76
    > mailto:75833@xyz.molar.is - http://www.easter-eggs.com

    hosted by molar.is