anomy-list

Re: Re: Garbage on pdf attachements using quoted-printable

From: Emmanuel Lacour (75519@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 02 May 2003 - 12:39:11 GMT

    On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 01:49:48PM +0200, Emmanuel Lacour wrote:
    > On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:49:55AM +0000, Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:
    > >

    > > Currently the only way to avoid this problem is to wrap the
    > > sanitizer in a procmail ruleset or helper script which will
    > > quarantine the original unmodified message and use it verbatim if
    > > the sanitizer doesn't find any security risks in it.
    >
    > I could do that, as I always write incomming message to disk before
    > sending to sanitizer, then amavis adn another script for loging
    > attachment in DB.
    >
    > But how could I know if sanitizer hit something or no, I desn't see a
    > particular exitcode using $?

    I didn't see the score_bad option and the "!" possible on the policy to
    increment the score. I now use this to get an exitcode != 0 and got a
    new working script which send the original message if the exit code is
    0.

    It just needs a little bit more disk io ;-// but it works.

    --
    Emmanuel Lacour ------------------------------------ Easter-eggs
    44-46 rue de l'Ouest  -  75014 Paris   -   France -  Métro Gaité

    hosted by molar.is