anomy-list

Re: Re: Garbage on pdf attachements using quoted-printable

From: Emmanuel Lacour (75334@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Wed 30 Apr 2003 - 11:49:48 GMT

    On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 12:49:55AM +0000, Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:

    > Currently the only way to avoid this problem is to wrap the
    > sanitizer in a procmail ruleset or helper script which will
    > quarantine the original unmodified message and use it verbatim if
    > the sanitizer doesn't find any security risks in it.

    I could do that, as I always write incomming message to disk before
    sending to sanitizer, then amavis adn another script for loging
    attachment in DB.

    But how could I know if sanitizer hit something or no, I desn't see a
    particular exitcode using $?

    --
    Emmanuel Lacour ------------------------------------ Easter-eggs
    44-46 rue de l'Ouest  -  75014 Paris   -   France -  Métro Gaité

    hosted by molar.is