Re: [patch] feat_force_name and text/html

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (
Date: Wed 30 Apr 2003 - 00:54:35 GMT

    On 2003-04-29, 18:58:58 (+0200), David Santinoli wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > the included patch modifies the behaviour of the feat_force_name
    > configuration directive, preventing both text/plain and text/html
    > MIME parts from being assigned a name when feat_force_name == 1.

    Thanks, I've merged a variation on this into my local CVS. Will be in
    next release, whenever that is. :-)

    Bjarni R. Einarsson                           PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89                -><-

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: Spammers, please send lots of mail to:

    Was I helpful? Let others know:

    hosted by