anomy-list

can anomy do this?

From: Aaron Martinez (72048@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Sat 15 Mar 2003 - 06:04:01 GMT

    Hello all,

    I'm new to anomy and have looked through some of the archives but
    didn't see anything relevant, so here goes.

    I'm wanting to use anomy with my postfix 2.0.6 installation to do what
    i initially thought would be a very simple body text substitution. I
    have one line of text in the body of the incoming emails that reads as
    follows:

    "Please log on to http://www.somesite.com/logon.asp to approve the
    order"

    I need that line replaced with some other pre-selected text. Can anomy
    do this? If so..any and all help is GREATLY appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Aaron Martinez

    hosted by molar.is