anomy-list

Re: tnef2multipart winmail.dat converter

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (71774@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 13 Mar 2003 - 09:08:55 GMT

    On 2003-03-12, 20:55:00 (-0500), Derrick Webber wrote:
    > >Any chance this might get added to the "contrib" folder for the next release?
    >
    > We'd like that... the code is GPL so Bjarni is free to include it if he
    > wants to.
    >
    > Personally, I'd rather wait until people have kicked the code around a bit.
    > It works, but I'm sure there's room for many improvements. Suggestions and
    > bug reports are welcome.

    I'd love to include it with the next release. :) I'm so lazy
    updating the sanitizer these days though that people will probably
    have time to test the code a bit first, so that shouldn't be a
    problem.

    Very cool! :)

     71774@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/ Spammers, please send lots of mail to: 71895@xyz.molar.is