anomy-list

Re: tnef2multipart winmail.dat converter

From: Derrick Webber (71686@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 13 Mar 2003 - 01:55:00 GMT

    At 08:13 PM 12/03/2003, Rick Johnson wrote:

    >Giving this a try in our config. We don't get too many TNEF attachments
    >since we don't allow Outlook type clients on our network.

    Neither do we... unfortunately not everyone on the Internet has the same
    policy ;-)

    >Any chance this might get added to the "contrib" folder for the next release?

    We'd like that... the code is GPL so Bjarni is free to include it if he
    wants to.

    Personally, I'd rather wait until people have kicked the code around a bit.
    It works, but I'm sure there's room for many improvements. Suggestions and
    bug reports are welcome.

    --
      Derrick Webber
      Advosys Consulting Inc. Ottawa