anomy-list

Re: Sanifilter - live or dead project?

From: Dave Cridland [Home] (71325@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fri 28 Feb 2003 - 14:37:43 GMT

On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 13:27, Pavol Luptak wrote:
> Hi,
> I found out a sanifilter project a few months ago
> (http://www.btinternet.com/~davecridland/downloads/sanifilter.pl).
> Unfortunately, at this time the above mentioned link is broken a I can't
> get any existing sources of sanifilter.
> I would like to inform, if this project is still developing or not.
> In this case, I'm looking for a similar Anomy Sanitizer interface able
> to filter SMTP/ESMTP streams.

Blimey, you're the second person this week who's found that.

I do actually have the code about still, but it was never bug free
enough for mainstream use, and nobody was ever particularly interested
apart from me.

I do need to take it out and polish it up again, though, at some point.

Do you want the code?

Dave.

hosted by molar.is